F0 23B Manual Electric Counterweight Tower Crane Fixing Angle
- QTZ5023 Hammerhead tower crane for sale
- Fixed / stationary /anchored tower crane
- Max. load: 10ton
- Tip load: 2.3ton
- Jib length: 50m
- CE, ISO, GOST, CU-TR certificate
|Foundation||Well frame, outrigger or base with ballast type|
|Freestanding height||50 meters|
|Max. height||180 meters|
|Max. radius||50 meters|
|Jib end load||2.3 t|
|Max. load||10 t|
|Drum capacity||500 meters|
|Lifting speed||0-100 and 0-50 m/min|
|Slewing speed||0-0.6 r/min|
|Trolley speed||0-60 m/min|
|Power line voltage||380V/50Hz (60Hz) or others|
|Counter weight||Stell-structured frame (without concrete)|
|Mast section||1.835 x 1.835 x 2.5m (block type)|
1. 15 years of experience in supplying new external climbing tower
crane with HYCM Brand.
2. Export to more than 20 countries with CE/ISO/GOST/CU-TR
3. Stationary/Traveling and internal climbing type tower crane are
4. Impeller blasting/rust protection paint
5. Advanced painting process
6. Strict and experience welding line
7. New designed mast, can be used to Internal and external climbing
8. Well known brand mechanism system, Schneider Electronic control
system, Jjiangte and Jiuhe motor
9. Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
10. For warranty, it is 12 months from the B/L date. What's more,
some free easy worn spare parts are provided together with the
Our R&D team is made up of the most prestigious, experienced
engineers and experts in this field. Our technicians team are all
experienced senior mechanicians.
We provide satisfactory service (pre-sale, while-sale, after-sale).
Our professional advice and instruction is always available.
Tower cranes are used extensively in construction and other
industry to hoist and move materials. There are many types of tower
cranes. Although they are different in type, the main parts are the
same, as follows:
Mast: the main supporting tower of the crane. It is made of steel
trussed sections that are connected together during installation.
Slewing unit: the slewing unit sits at the top of the mast. This is the engine
that enables the crane to rotate.
Operating cabin: the operating cabin sits just above the slewing unit. It contains
the operating controls.
Jib: the jib, or operating arm, extends horizontally from the crane. A
"luffing" jib is able to move up and down; a fixed jib has a
rolling trolley that runs along the underside to move goods
Hook: the hook (or hooks) is used to connect the material to the crane.
It hangs at the end of thick steel cables that run along the jib to
Weights: Large concrete counterweights are mounted toward the rear of the
mast, to compensate for the weight of the goods lifted.